Britney Spears is ‘hands-on’ with album

Britney Spears is ‘hands-on’ with album
Britney Spears is set to make her first official comeback performance with a mini-concert on Good Morning America.
Britney Spears is a “top-notch veteran pro” when it comes to making albums, according to her record producer.
Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins has been a long-time collaborator with the pop star and has revealed that she is closely involved with the process.
The producer – who previously teamed up with Britney on Overprotectedand I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll – has gushed about how much he enjoys collaborating with her.
'Britney's always great to work with. I've worked with Britney for 12, 13 years now,' he told MTV News. 'She was very hands-on. She had a lot of ideas for me,' he said. 'She's great. She gets it. She is a top-notch veteran pro at this now.'
The singer is just weeks away from the release of her seventh studio album Femme Fatale and has recently been teasing fans with samples of some of the songs on the album, including her song with will.i.am, The Big Fat Bass.
The 29-year-old star has previously described the album as “moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy”.Rodney has confirmed that the songs he has been producing for the singer are going to shock fans with their edgy sound.
“I know the songs that I do are uptempo,' he said. 'The stuff I've done, I think, will kind of shock people. I got a chance to go out my box a little bit too. She's great. Britney's just awesome.'
Meanwhile, Britney has announced her first official comeback performance. The singer is set to perform a mini-concert on Good Morning America. The singer will showcase songs from her upcoming album on March 29 – the day the record is released.

0 comments:

Post a Comment